Sunday, April 25, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Surprised at how great I thought this movie was. Great animation and extremely witty. Unfortunately I had to see it in 3-D. I know, you are probably saying to yourself "but 3-D is super-awesome!" I don't really think so. I honestly could take it or leave it, preferably leave it. I have a sister who is gaga for it so I get subjected sometimes. I guess I can't say I would have liked it better without 3-D but really this craze is getting out of hand if you ask me. Must everything be 3-D? I say nay. Also, I like this foreign poster so I thought I would throw it up too. This movie also made me love my dog more.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about 3-D. Hopefully it is on the way out. I loved this movie too. Lately all the movies I have seen are children's movies so it is good if it is enjoyable for adults as well. Have you seen "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" ? Kev and I saw it was playing at the dollar theater and hadn't heard much about it, but after looking at the trailer we really want to see it. Just wondering if it is worth the babysitter or if we should wait for DVD.

    ReplyDelete