Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why white rectangle?...

For too long I have wanted to just post a little something about the films I watch. Movies are something I have loved forever. Growing up in a video store will do this to you. So this is just a venue for me to post a quick thought or two (a review if you will) about each movie that I see. They will be new, old, maybe i've seen them before and recently visited again,  but I just want to put it out there. So, if you loved it or hated it I would love to know. If you have a suggestion of something for me to see... please say so. I just enjoy talking about movies. Also, this is a way for me to give some honor to the art form of movie posters... which I really enjoy. So here goes... time for me to get disgusted by how many films I see and have seen. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment