Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Marnie

Here is a list of reasons why I LOVED this film: horses, leather gloves, hair dye, theft, screaming, strong psychotic reactions to the color red, criminal females, sean connery's bottom lip, stacks of money, cool accessories, violence involving fireplace tools, forced marriage, wallpaper, strange chemistry, and hair. Lots and lots of hair. I ate this up with a spoon! Check out this montage by Alien Roc (whoever you are)... thank you for reminding me just how freaking cool this film is.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm Hitchcock. Tippi Hedren is the coolest. I watched David and Lisa btw! I loved it. It reminded me that you really need to see "I'm a Cyborg but That's OK." Sadly, it is not on netflix. But you can buy it on amazon! As soon as I get it I'm making you watch it.

    ReplyDelete