Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eclipse

I thought that I should throw a few movies up here that actually came out in 2010. I of course saw this shortly after release. I've finally just accepted that the casting of these movies is pretty much wrong and it isn't going to be rectified until a strange made for tv remake happens in like 30 years. So I walked into this just ready to enjoy it... which I did for the most part. The fighting was good and I like anytime the Volturi show up. Having read the books, I was dreading the "tent scene" because I thought it was just ridiculous in the books. I guess it had been long enough because I didn't really hate the tent scene. I hate what a confused trampy wreck Bella becomes right after the "tent scene." I really don't have much more to say except that I finally finished the last book. I am sort of confused because SO many people hated it and I feel like I finally got some payoff in the end. Plus that birth is wild and BLOODY and I really hope they put it in the movie in all its horror. That's all... oh... Dear Bella, you are le worst. Love, Dirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment